Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

This was another weekend spent with great friends!  Its always fun to get out of the house on the weekends.  We had a cookout last evening and enjoyed some steaks that have been in our freezer for a while. They were delicious!

I just can't get enough of these cute faces.  Although trying to get 4 children to look at the camera and smile is nearly impossible.          
                                   Take 1:                                       
 Take 2:
 Take 3:

And I finally gave up :)  I just love how Bryleigh fits in so well with the rambunctious boys.  Bath time was amazing since Jenna and I had our girl time while the hubby's gave the baths!  
 We attempted to settle the kids down a bit by watching cartoons in between checking the score on the Final 4 Basketball games. 

Bryleigh is quite the cuddle bug when she wants to be! 


This morning was slow to rise for all of us.  I had to wake Bryleigh up this morning at 10 so we wouldn't be late for church.  Bryan and I were discussing today that Bryleigh is a night owl and late sleeper like Dad and Christian is early to bed, early to rise just like mom.  I guess it really does ring true in this household for "Mommy's Boy" and "Daddy's Girl." 

For Palm Sunday,  our church put on a musical, "The Door."  The cast did an amazing job relaying Jesus' journey to the cross.  I'm so glad that we were able to attend this morning.  Bryleigh really enjoyed it also! 

This afternoon, we headed outside to let the kids play for a while.  Christian is getting so much better at riding his bike and keeping his momentum going so hopefully this week, we can make another attempt at taking the training wheels off.  Here's to hoping for nice weather this week! 

Now off to "rest my eyes"  since I just can't seem to kick whatever has got me feeling so blah the past few days.  Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, It looks so fun I love the pics! How nice to have some girl time and what sweet husbands you have. So sorry to hear you are still under the weather, saying a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete