Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Its a...

GIRL!

No, I am not pregnant.  But my sister is and today she found out that she will be having another little girl!  I know she was so desperately hoping for a little boy since she has 2 girls, but I'm so happy that she will be blessed with another little sweet one!  Bryleigh and her 3 cousins will be so close and it will be fun to watch them grow up together. Although, I'm sympathizing with Christian right now because he is the only boy in our family of girls.  He has going to have to protect a lot of girls when he gets older :)  

My sister, Katie, and my two nieces, Phoenix and Denali
God Made Little Girls

God made the world with its towering trees,
majestic mountains and restless seas,
then paused and said, "It needs one more thing."
Someone to laugh and dance and sing,
to walk in the woods and gather flowers,
to commune with nature in quiet hours.
So God made little girls
with laughing eyes and bouncing curls,
with joyful hearts, and beautiful smiles,
enchanting ways and feminine wiles.
And when He'd completed the task He'd begun,
he was pleased and proud of the job He'd done.
For the world when seen through a little girl's eyes
greatly resembles paradise.
---Author Unknown

Now this means more tutu's and bows for this girl to make for my new niece!

On another note, it is my father in law's 50th Birthday today! Happy Birthday Dad!  We love you and hope you have a great day!
We are headed to El Mezcal tonight for dinner to help him celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment