Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Unlike yesterday, today the sun is shining and we love it.  Although it is in the low 50's and breezy, we still braved the chilly spring air and Bryleigh and I took our first walk around Lake Wazeecha this morning. Oh how I miss my morning walks around the lake.



Although it was a bit windy so I think I will have to wait for a couple more weeks to start the 4am walks with my mom around the lake.  This was our exercise last summer every morning before we would go to work.  Its a great way to start off the morning!

We are going to lay down for a quick afternoon nap and then head out to play some more before I have to go back to work tomorrow after my 6 days off.  It's going to be an adjustment getting back to an early morning routine!

1 comment:

  1. THAT LAKE IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!! I can not believe that is where you get to exercise.

    ReplyDelete