Thursday, April 26, 2012

See You Later

Today instead of saying "Good Bye" which is so final, I would like to say "See you Later" to Grandpa Bob.  He was such a great, caring, compassionate man. Bryan learned so much from Grandpa growing up.  Bryan was always so excited to show me around up north where he spent several years of his childhood.  I know how much being on Connors Lake with his grandparents meant to Bryan and this is something he will forever cherish.  The memories will live on forever!

I'm so happy that Grandpa was able to meet both our children!




Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~Author Unknown
We will love and miss you always Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute! I am so very thankful for Heaven. I am praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete