Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Day of Loss

This morning we received the bittersweet news that Bryan's Grandpa has gone to heaven to be with Jesus.  To us this was quite the shock as we had just visited him on Thursday evening and was his spunky old self.  The latest we had heard was that they were running tests to find out what exactly was going on with his weakness and kidney issues.  But this morning, God called him home.  We are in a state of shock and do not know all of the details but we hope to know more soon.  Right now there are many people surrounding Great Grandma and Grandma up north to comfort them as they were Grandpa's whole life.  We hope to know more information soon as we go through this difficult time.


John 14:1-4 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.”
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh No Kallie, I am so sorry. I know this is a painful loss. Please know that all of you will be in my prayers. Hugs to you and lots and lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete