Friday, April 27, 2012

Bryleigh's Bowtique...All Things Girly

Most of you know that I make bows and tutu's and such for little girls but today I'm linking up to Kelly's Korner for Show us Your Life Friday.  Her topic this week is "Show us what you make or sell."  So if anyone is interested in layered boutique bows, tutu's, tutu dresses,  flower clips, pig tail bows, korker bows, and any other custom headband that you desire, you can visit my page on the right side bar or you can also visit my Facebook page at Bryleigh's Bowtique.  Most of my orders are custom designed so I usually post the finished products on my Facebook page as examples of what I can do and then you can let me know the colors and style you would like.

My newest creations are the bottle cap centers that I started making for my layered boutique bows and they are so fun!  I blogged about these this week on Things I Do.
So stop on by my shop anytime and I would love to create for more little beauties!

1 comment: