Saturday, April 28, 2012

Our Sunless Saturday

The weather today was chilly and rainy for the majority of the day. So that means that we were cooped up inside almost all day. This makes for some very antsy children who get into everything. This pretty much sums up our Saturday....


Well actually, this has been Bryleigh's newest form of entertainment for the past several days.  If she is quiet for more than 2 minutes, we can assume that she has found a creme or a lotion that she is slathering all over herself, floor, or whatever she decides.  Needless to say,  I finally learned my lesson today and as far as I know, all of the cremes and such should be out of Bryleigh's reach!


This afternoon, we just couldn't handle the indoors any longer so we bundled up and headed outside. Our friends eventually came over and we had a cookout and a fire.  It was exciting to finally use our fire pit again since the last time was 2 years ago before we built our new garage. 

As you can tell, we were really fed up with the kids today so we decided to hang them up on the swing set for awhile.  Just kidding, rest assured, I did help Christian down after I snapped a picture :)


Here are a couple pictures from the past couple of days...


Also,Bryleigh is loving learning her ABC's lately, so here is a short video of her singing...


Lastly, we had the kids professional pictures taken yesterday at Nieman Photography and I can't wait to see how they turned out. For weeks, I was so afraid of their behavior at our photo session because I was sure that their strong willed personalities would shine bright at the very moment I didn't want it to but thankfully, they were little models and did amazingly well.  It was great for our photographer, but bad for Mom and Dad's bank account :)  I'll be sure to share the photo's once we get them back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment