Monday, April 2, 2012

The Big 18

We had the joy of celebrating our foster sister's 18th Birthday tonight.  It definitely makes me feel old since she has been a part of the family since she was 14 years old.  We have seen Tasha go from a young girl to a grown woman. She has been a pain in the butt at times but we love this girl!  Happy Birthday to our sister and we wish you all the best in the years to come!

Kayla, Tasha, and Bryleigh
 We enjoyed a pizza buffet!  Bryleigh wasted no time digging into the delicious pizza at Goodfella's Pizza!


After waiting so patiently for cake, they dug right into the frosting and ice cream!

Birthdays in our family are always so entertaining! I married into one crazy, but fun family! Never a dull moment!
Lindsey, Kayla, and Tasha
Cousin Lindsey
Aunt Kay and Uncle Kevin
Christian and cousin, Marcus

 The cartoons covering the walls were very entertaining for the kids...


 It still amazes me that time can go by so fast!  Birthdays come and go too fast!  Its not my own birthdays that get me but seeing all the "little" ones in the family grow up that make me stop and enjoy every moment!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! It is dinner time here and this makes me want Pizza LOL! Birthdays do come way to fast.

    ReplyDelete