Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fly Away

Yesterday, Christian enjoyed one of his last field trips of the year to our small airport. Grandma was able to go along with him and took pictures for us to enjoy!









It sure looks like he had a great time.  Hopefully in the near future, we will be taking the kids on vacation and he can actually ride on an airplane! 

Today was a beautiful day and finally one where it was warm enough to let the kids play outside all night!  We invited our friends over for dinner and had a cookout.  And after numerous requests over the past couple of weeks, we finally charged the Power Wheels battery.  Christian was so excited, but we still need to teach him some driving skills.  He almost had several accidents!


I love Bryleigh's face!

Please say a little prayer for us tonight because it is the first night that we are trying Bryleigh in her toddler bed!  I said I would not switch over until she was crawling out the crib and she is not, but I think she is ready!  We will see if my instincts are all wrong tonight,  so far so good, she has only gotten up one time! I will be sure to update tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Saying a prayer, I need to put Shayla in A big girl bed....I am slacking. Looks like a fun field trip and cook out!

    ReplyDelete