Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prayers Needed

This morning Bryan called me at work to let me know that his Grandpa was in the hospital.  We don't exactly know what is wrong as he has been going through tests all day with no results back yet. He remains very weak and he is in a state of kidney failure. Please keep our family in your prayers as we pray for strength and healing for Grandpa Bob.  Thanks much.

The kids had a long day also as we did not want to bring the kids to the hospital. Thankfully, my Grandma and Grandpa were able to keep the kids for the afternoon. When I called to check on the kids after naps, Grandma informed me that Bryleigh managed to crawl out of her pack and play and find my Grandma's lipstick in the bathroom drawer.  Unfortunately, Grandma did not take pictures but apparently she did a great job and looked like quite the little clown :) Oh how we have our hands full.  Surprising enough, Bryleigh has never once tried to climb out of her crib or pack n play so for her to do that is such a shocker to me.  On the other hand, that girl loves chapstick so the lipstick trial did not surprise me!  Oh how I love that girl.  The kids had a blast and I'm thankful that they were able to spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa!

As we were waiting for Grandpa to come out of some tests, we were waiting in the coffee lounge area of the hospital and saw this lady with a "pet" cow balloon. This balloon was on a "leash" and was just the coolest thing I have seen in awhile.  I was amused to say the least. 

So Bryan's dad picked up a pet cat to take up to Grandpa, the lover of all cats! 


Isn't it the cutest thing ever!!  The kids would love these!

On the positive side, Grandpa still had his sense of humor and there were many jokes to be shared this afternoon.  Grandpa is stubborn, strong willed man and I know he is in God's hands!

Jesus...said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

1 comment: