Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Christ the Lord has risen today!  And what a beautiful day to celebrate!  The sun was shining and it was a perfect day for family, food, and fun.  I'm happy to report that Easter Sunday church service went well. The kids were quiet, entertained, and overall, very well behaved!  Success, thanks to the Easter Bunny who came bearing gifts as expected!  Without the the new Melissa and Doug memory game for Christian and magnetic wooden doll for Bryleigh, I may not have been bragging about how well church went :)






 I ate WAY too much food today, between a buffet brunch with my side of the family and a cookout with Bryan's side of the family shortly there after, I should be good on food for a week now! 



Instead of a smile, I get a great view of the dinner mint!
I tried so hard to get a picture of the two littlest girls in their matching Easter dresses and bows that I made for them, but unfortunately, they were not cooperating as to be expected of 2 year olds. They did look oh so, precious!

These little rugrats have had more Easter egg hunts, candy, and fun in the past couple of days than anyone I know.  Bryleigh was quite the little sneak.  Every time I would look at her, she would be finding a candy to unwrap and shove in her mouth before I could even get to her.  Grandpa and Grandma also fall for her cuteness and helped out in the candy unwrapping as you can tell...











Look at that chocolate smile :)






Another Easter celebration has come and gone but the selfless, unimaginable gift that we are given through Jesus' death and Resurrection is everlasting!  Happy Easter from our family to yours!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the pics those bows are super cute!!!! We have that same blue vest,Lol. I love the pics on the lawn mower....I miss those riding mowers, Our yard is way to small for one.

    ReplyDelete