Monday, April 9, 2012

New Creations

Today was exhausting! Our holiday weekend made me feel like I needed a day off to recover!  Oh the fun of so much excitement in a few short days, makes for one exhausted girl! But there is no rest for the weary...

I've been meaning to make another type of tutu dress now that Bryleigh is getting older.  I decided to try it out last night. 




I was so excited to try it on her that I got her out of bed to try it out!  She wasn't sleeping yet so its okay :) She looked so gorgeous!  It has so many layers and is so poofy!  I definitely will be making more of these, now if only I can find some more customers! (I don't think my husband would approve of a bunch of these dresses showing up around the house!)  In the meantime, I will just keep playing dress up with my sweet little model! 

1 comment:

  1. I looovvveee it super cut, you are so creative! Make sure you link up to Kelly's kornor what you make or sell with lots of pics. Also why don't you add a page of pics of all your tutu and bows to your blog sidebar? Your model is indeed sweet!

    ReplyDelete