Friday, April 13, 2012

Toddler Bed Night #1


Well as you can tell by the picture above, Bryleigh's first night in her toddler bed did not go well.  As explained by the mattress being back in the crib today!  The first 20 minutes went well until she discovered she could crawl out of bed and come peek at us in the living room.  After 2 times of putting her back to bed, and a crying session of about 10 minutes, Bryleigh told me she wanted to go back in her crib.  So the mattress went back in the crib and then she proceeded to cry for 20 more minutes that she wanted to go back in "big bed." But I was not going to push it too much in the first night ,so after about 1 hour, our toddler bed attempt ended.

Tonight we will try again, but I'm so happy that we kept the crib up yet just in case!  (Lesson learned the hard way from our experience with Christian.)

Also, I want to say a special thanks to my blog friend, Tesha at Tesha's Treasures.  She ordered a tutu and hair bow from me and today she shared precious pictures of her daughter proudly showing off her goodies!  Thanks for sharing my page, Bryleigh's Bowtique!  I'd love to make goodies for more precious beauties like Shayla!

1 comment:

  1. Yep that is some mommy wisdom to leave up the crib. I am happy to give a shout out for your beautiful creations. I think you can really spread the word at the Kelly's Korner link up. If you want to add a picture page on your side bar I will help you.

    ReplyDelete