Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Simple Things

As I sit here today wondering what I should blog about, I think of how all my posts are basically the same.  "We did this today," or "we bought this today" or "the kids did this today."  Although, I love using the blog as a way to document our lives with the kids as they grow, at times it may seem that my life is too perfect, or the complete opposite, that I'm a complainer.  But today I am just enjoying the simple things. I've come across so many bloggers that have faced obstacles in their life that I cannot even begin to imagine, such as Tesha's Treasures, The Harrison Family, The Staats, The Olsen Family, Heather, just to name a few.  Their life stories have been an inspiration to me and have made me cherish the small things in life.  We never know what God has in store for us at any given time and although it may not be what we so desire, we know that the end destination will be amazing...

Revelation 21.4  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."

So as I pray for all of the families who are going through struggles, I continue to be thankful for all of blessings in my life...

  • For my family
  • For my friends
  • For my job
  • For my church family
  • For the time I am able to spend each day with my precious blessings.... 

  • And most importantly, during Easter week, for my Jesus who came to save me!
The list could go on and on, but instead, I will continue to say a little prayer for those in need and be thankful for today!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, from a beautiful heart! Thank you for your love and support.

    ReplyDelete