Saturday, December 3, 2011

Buddy's Adventures

Christian brought Buddy home this weekend for some fun adventures in the Keith family household! Okay, I guess we are not the most exciting family but we are trying to show Buddy a good time!  Who's buddy, you may be asking?  Buddy is the St. Luke's 4K class bear and each child gets to bring Buddy home for the weekend and share Buddy's experiences with the class on Monday! 

So far Buddy has...
Read Christmas Stories with Grandma

Colored pictures with Grandpa

Watched "Smurfs" and ate popcorn...Christian even offered to share his Batman Pajamas with Buddy!

And helped bake an apple pie!


We had big plans of taking Buddy to help cut down a Christmas tree for Grandma and Grandpa but unfortunately, the rainy weather kept us from this today!  

I'm not quite sure what the day has in store for Buddy tomorrow but I think we may just lay low at home.

I must say that I am pretty excited about my second attempt at baking an apple pie.  I learned some things from my first attempt and I do have to say that this pie turned out much better,  better looking anyways.  I have yet to try it.  


I also printed off pictures for our new frame that I picked up from Kirkland's several weekends ago!  I love it!  



Bryleigh has been our little dancer lately!  But every time that I whip out my phone to record her, she comes running toward me and I can't.  So today, this was as much as I could get...


Happy Saturday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment