Friday, December 30, 2011

Dress Up Fun

The kids have really been enjoying their new toys in the days since Christmas!




I promised to show the newest additions to the kids rooms and since their rooms were somewhat clean today, here is Bryleigh's newest play area...a girly dress up corner!



We have all of her shoes, wands, jewelery, and misceallanous accessories in the cube storage.  It turned out so perfect for her and just how I had pictured it!  There will be lots of fun to be had in this little corner, I am sure!

We also rearranged Christian's room a bit to fit his new "Wall of Fame"...


This is a bulletin board so that he can proudly display his art work!  He was so excited and we have already hung up the present that he made us below! I love my handmade present...the best presents are made by little hands and I look forward to these creations every year! 


We used to have these hooks hanging where we put the Bulletin board so we found a perfect spot for them in his room so that he can have a little play area also!


 He has been playing with his policeman, firefighter, and pirate outfits non stop! 

Oh how the kids love new things so I'm sure they will continue to have fun in their own little play areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment