Friday, December 23, 2011

Step into our Kitchen

I had lots of fun today cooking with the girls, my mom and sister!  We cooked from 10am until about 3pm when all of the kids were ready for some naps!  One of my favorite parts about Christmas is the food and I will definitely be eating lots of it tomorrow! 

Here are some pictures from our afternoon cooking marathon...




Like I said before, Bryleigh really likes the baby carry these days.  She spent about 45 minutes just hanging out with me while we cooked!

The kids had  a blast playing "Barrel of Monkeys." I remember this game from when I was a kid and Christian just started playing with it recently even though he got it for Christmas several years ago!



Tonight we let Christian open his present from Uncle Joe, Aunt Bethany, and Devin!  Christian and Daddy built a "garage" with his Construction set.



It was such a great idea.  Christian loved being able to "build" just like Grandpa!The pieces are made out of foam and the saw actually cuts the pieces and of course, Christian thought that was amazing! 
Bryleigh and I relaxed on the couch and we all enjoyed hot chocolate.  A very relaxing night before our Christmas festivities begin tomorrow! 


And remember the true meaning of Christmas this season...

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.---Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment