Sunday, December 4, 2011

Great Stocking Stuffers

I thought since it is getting closer to Christmas and its peak gift shopping time, I would throw a little post out there about my bows!  I'm currently still making my hair bows and I do get custom orders from time to time, but mainly I spoil our little Bryleigh girl with lots of bows!  But if anyone is interested in a great stocking stuffer idea....why not hairbows! 

I was crafting today for my little niece for Christmas and then I decided to make Bryleigh her birthday bow today also!  But I'm sure Bryleigh will be getting some bows for Christmas also :)  These were my Sunday afternoon creations...






Feel free to stop by my Bryleigh's Bowtique facebook page and check out my items!  I will custom make anything your little heart desires! 

No comments:

Post a Comment