Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy 8th Birthday to my beautiful, sassy,  fun loving niece, Denali McKenna!  I can still remember the morning you were born at 5am!  I was there from the moment you came into this world and I thought you were the sweetest little thing!  I was there when you came home from the hospital and we made a stop at Pizza Hut right away because your mom was hungry.  I remember spending the night with you on your first night at home with the intention of "helping" my sister get up with you at night, but of course, you were the angel baby that slept right through the night and when you did wake up in the morning, I was too busy being a sleeping 16 year old to get up to a little baby ( I had good intentions though :)  I remember coming to watch you in your school programs and all the good times that you have with your cousins and sister!  I just can't believe that you are already 8 years old, not only does that make me feel old, but I just can't believe how much a little lady you have grown to become.  You have been through so much in your short little life and you are just an amazing little girl!  You are an amazing big sister to Phoenix and I know you just as great to your new little brother/sister when they come into this world. I am honored to be your aunt and I can't wait to see the little lady that you continue to become! 



Thanks for letting us share your special day!  We all love you, especially these two little munchkins...



No comments:

Post a Comment