Thursday, December 15, 2011

Follow Me

...On Pinterest. I've had an account for a little while now but I didn't start using Pinterest until several days ago!  Whoever invented this is amazing,  it saves me a lot of time bookmarking websites that I have intentions of coming back to later and then never do. Its a perfect way to gather all of my thoughts, ideas, and hopes in one area...that I can see! I love looking at pictures also so its perfect for me!

I am just getting started with finding cute things but so far, my favorites are Christmas ideas and kids room ideas!  I love finding new ideas for the kids, even though I know that most of them are not feasible for us!

But if you are interested, you can Follow Me Here.  I have also added a Pin It Button and Follow Me Button on the right side bar! 

Here are some cute things that I have come across so far...





And now I am continuing to try and talk Bryan into remodeling our attic...

Not only so we can have lots more kids (just kidding) but because I can imagine that the space would be amazing and full of light!  All I can do is keep trying :)

 Tomorrow I am having a girls night in Oshkosh and I am very excited.  I know the kids will do great with daddy eating pizza and watching movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment