Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa's Helpers

We have had a very low key day today as Santa's Helpers are very tired today! We have been putting off wrapping presents for awhile now but they needed to get done and I know that I'm not going to want to do it during the week, so we stayed up very late last night and we are done.



We had to be creative this year with hiding presents because we can't just put them under the tree because Christian is finally an age that he understands "Santa."  So its a good thing that we have closet space down stairs.



Now we just need to put together the big items on Christmas Eve and slap some bows on them and we are good to go :)

Today I finished putting together my presents for my social service department co workers.  I am happy with how they turned out. Snowman Soup...


Printable Tag Found Here
I found the "Snowman Soup" printable tag on Pinterest last week.  The link is up above it you are interested!

Now Daddy is watching the Packer Game and I am about to join him to cheer on the Packers to 14-0!  But not before I share some cute pictures of the kids and Christian's gingerbread house!







 

 Happy Sunday everyone!  Go Pack Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment