Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My new love...

I have found my new favorite  thing...Scentsy!  I am officially hooked. I have wanted to try it for some time now but I didn't know anyone that was having parties until recently. So I ordered a warmer and I couldn't help but order more. 
So I know have my own little collection going...


 Living Room...

Bryleigh's Room...
 Christian's Room...
 Our Bedroom...

And we have a plug in warmer for the kitchen but it was cracked when we got it so we have to wait for our new one to come in. I also have about 15 scents to enjoy!  But I did learn the hard way that you should not put a different scent in each one because they are very strong.

So as we snuggled up on the couch tonight by the Christmas lights, we were enjoying the smell of Christmas Cottage. The kids have Newborn Nursery in their room (smells like baby powder)!

And to share some more pictures from Bryan's party!

Surprise!
Bryan and Mom
Audrey and I
My sister, Katie, and her fiance, Drew



The Newlyweds!

Our little dancer

Bryan and Dad

 And to top off the night, did you hear the thunderstorms and see the lighting.  Very strange weather we are having this year, especially for December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment