Saturday, December 17, 2011

Girls Night

I had a fun girls night in Oshkosh last night.  My friend, Audrey, moved to Oshkosh several years ago and although we don't get to see each other as often as we would like, it is always nice when we can get together several times though out the year. We are able to pick up where we left off and just have a fun time.  Our friend, Heather, is a Miche Bag consultant so Audrey hosted a party and we had a good time drooling over all the purses.

I am not usually one to spend money on purses but the idea of being able to buy one bag and just change the look of the purse with different covers is brilliant. Although I am not supposed to know about my Christmas present, I do, and I splurged a little to buy some purse covers for when I get my back next week. 

I bought these shell covers...





I am thinking about hosting a Miche Party after Christmas so I get get all my girlfriends together and eat good food :) 

I am happy to be home now and tonight will be a busy night of wrapping presents and putting together my Christmas gifts for my work gals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment