Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa

 We stopped by the mall today to pick a couple things.  Lucky for us, Santa was not there!


To most children this would not be a good thing, but since our kids want nothing to do with Santa this year, we lucked out!  So the kids took it upon themselves to borrow Santa's chair for a minute.

Unfortunately, this will be the only "Santa" picture we will get this year.  At first I was a bit bummed but Bryan reminded me that we have had many screaming children Santa pictures over the years so I figured I could deal with it for one year!

And to top off the start of my 5 day mini Christmas vacation, I received a letter in the mail today informing me of my acceptance into the UW-Madison Master's of Social Work Program beginning in Fall 2012. I am very excited but now the reality is starting to sink in of how much work and dedication it is going to be to complete my 4 year long program (part time) while raising my family.  But I have to keep reminding myself that it will be worth it in the long run.

Also, I learned last evening that I am going to be an auntie again for the 3rd time!  I'm so excited for my sister and her fiance (and a tad bit jealous) but at least I know that can get a baby fix in late 2012!

I definitely have lots to be thankful for this Christmas Season and lots of exciting things to look forward to in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment