Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

Santa came bright and early on Sunday morning!  Christian slept in til 8am and then came running into our room saying, "Mom and Dad, you have to come see these, Santa even brought chairs!"  It was the cutest thing! We had to go in and wake Bryleigh up and then she didn't even want to get up!  Christmas Eve fun wore the kids out and we had a fun day ahead of us! 

Their chairs were the biggest hit!  They loved them! 




Christian couldn't wait to tear into his presents but Bryleigh was perfectly content to sit in her chair!  That's my girl :)  Although we did get her to open some of her presents with Daddy's encouragement!  But check out the faces on these kiddos...














They were so excited and thankful for all of the presents that they got!  Of course, they wanted to open every one of them but we had to get ready to head over to Grandma's! 

Along with their chairs and Wooden Art Easel, here is what the kiddos got from Santa...




Mom and Dad were in desperate need of some coffee by this point but we got everyone ready and out the door to Grandma's by 11am which was pretty late for us but we really hadn't expected the kids to sleep in and we took full advantage of it!

The kids were spoiled once again by Grandma and Grandpa this year. Beware of picture overload!

























Checking to be sure its real!  Ha Ha

Christian and Bryleigh got lots of neat toys.  Christian got lots of Bumblebee Transformer toys and building toys and Bryleigh got lots of dress up toys and a tea set, along with lots of other fun toys!

And my amazing hubby surprised me with my very own Keurig!!!  I'm so excited.  Bryan thinks they are a waste of money but I think he finally got sick of me saying that I wanted one, that he gave in. I can't wait to try it! 


We had such an amazing time with our family and we are once again very blessed this Christmas! Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful gifts.  We are all very exhausted today and are trying to get all the kids toys organized and put away. I can't wait to show pictures of the kids new room additions since they both got some fun things to hang in their room.  But for now,  I better take time to relax while the kids are napping so I have energy to play later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment