Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 year check up

Bryleigh had her 2 year check up today and the doctor days she is doing great!  She was so quiet and shy at her check up and all the nurses thought she was just the cutest because she was so innocent and sweet!  If they only knew!  Ha Ha 

Her measurements were just as I had guessed.  She still weighs 23.1 pounds and she is 32 1/4 inches tall. Basically, she is still a petite little thing!  She definitely doesn't get that trait from me,  except for being short factor.  She is about the 10% percentile for height/weight but this has been consistent since she was born so there is no need to worry.  And no shots for her, she doesn't need any more until she starts Kindergarten :)

My only concern was that she is not talking much.  Doctor Tang informed me that there is no need to worry because she will talk when she wants to.  He also explained that when there is an older sibling, they often talk for the younger one, which is exactly what Christian does. He also told me that I need to stop comparing Bryleigh to Christian because Christian is exceptionally verbal for his age. We have been told this by many people since he was little.  With all the questions he asks, he should be very verbal with all the information he is obtaining :)

So this mom is a happy girl, I have a happy, healthy two year old!  Who has already ventured into the terrible two's category! 

And to end with amazing scenery..

this was the view on my way to work yesterday morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment