Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Not only do we have our living room almost complete and put back together, we also decorated for Christmas today!  I love this time of year...snowman, Santa, stockings by the fire place, and of course, our Christmas tree!

So first,  the long awaited living room renovation pictures!

Before:


After:

Getting rid of the panel wall makes such a huge difference and I love it!  The room just feels so much more cozy now! 

Now for the rest of the living room...

Love the cube storage for the kids toys

We finally added drapery to our window!

Our picture wall

You can tell that I love family pictures!

Back wall..and the picture that you can see on the right in the doorway will go above the kids cube storage.

We just have a few more touches to add and then we will be all finished!  So exciting! 

Since I am showing you our home improvements, I will add that we put up these drapes in our kitchen  several weeks ago and I also love them!




I look back now and think how bare our windows once were! 

The kids were such big helpers tonight and did a great job decorating!  This wouldn't be a Christmas post if I didn't add a picture of the kids next to their beautifully decorated Christmas Tree! 

And I can't forget the mistletoe...

I already received many kisses tonight already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment