Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blogiversary Thanksgiving

I have officially been blogging for one year today!  Now that is something to add to my list of things I am thankful for!  I love that I can look back and know exactly what our family has been doing for the past year.  I started this blog not completely confident that I would be able or willing to continue with it, but I'm so happy that I have.

Now some things that I continue to be thankful for each and every day:

My family:  I don't know what I would do without the support of my wonderful husband and stay at home daddy to our 2 beautiful children.   I love him dearly and I'm so thankful for our almost 5 years of marriage together!  We have come so far in our relationship and matured to become the strong couple that we are today!  Love you babe.

My Job:  I love that I get to work part time with great people even though stress may get the best of me at times,  I love the challenge of my job. Most importantly, I love that I am able to be home with my kids part time also!

My Home:  I love our house!  We continue to make our house feel like home year after year!  We are almost complete with our living room wall improvements and I'm so excited to see the finished product.

My relationship with God:  I love that I continue to grow in my faith day after day.  I am also thankful that Christian is able to attend our church 4K program and learn about Jesus also!

"My heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." ---Psalm 30:12
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment