Friday, November 11, 2011

Picture Overload and Prayers

Christian had lots of fun at school this past week!  On Wednesday, he was able to take a tour of the IGA Grocery store with his class and Grandma went along as a chaperone!


Tour of the freezer

My cute check out guy


Must be a Daddy's boy...checking out the meat!
And today,  not only was I the parent helper but the class made home made ice cream since they are learning about the dairy group!  I sure love helping out with his class!  Its so fun to see what they are learning about! I can definitely see why he likes school so much. 

Since Grandma and Grandpa emailed me some pictures from the past month, I thought I would share!

Christian and Bryleigh had a pretend camp out with Grandma and Grandpa while Daddy and Mommy had a night out several weeks ago!








Here are a few more pictures from the wedding we attended this past weekend...






Although I am so thankful for my family and the fun activities that we are able to enjoy.  Tonight my heart hurts!  Please pray for the family of a little boy who was struck and killed by a pick up truck this afternoon in my hometown!  My heart goes out to the family as I can not imagine how hard this must be!  Story found here.  May God grant them the strength to get through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment