Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland

The day has officially arrived...the first snowfall of the year!  I was not looking forward to this day but actually, it turned out to be very pretty.  As I sat looking out my office window,  I couldn't help but get into the holiday spirit!  It really felt like Christmas!  Okay,  that being said,  it can go away now until Christmas Eve Day and then by December 26, it can melt again :)  He He  At 6:45 this morning,  I walked out to my car and this was my view...



While I was at church with Bryleigh tonight, Christian had a blast helping daddy shovel!  I wish I was there to have taken pictures! We will have to get out to make snowman soon as it is the perfect packing snow to make snow balls! 

Oh Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment