Monday, November 21, 2011

Mission Accomplished

My goals this past weekend were to get my bathrooms cleaned, laundry caught up, grocery shopping done, and tutu orders completed. And I'm feeling pretty accomplished today because I was able to that and even get some extras done. It was nice to stay home basically all weekend because it seems these days we are so busy and never do. 

On Friday and Sunday, we spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa!  Our usual weekend visits!



On Saturday, I finished up my Kansas Jayhawks tutu and matching Korker Bows order!  It turned out too cute! 


On Sunday, I spent the afternoon at my sister's working on Bryleigh's Christmas present!  I'm so excited with how it is turning out, much cuter than I had anticipated!  Its a group project between myself, my sister, and my dad!  Here is a sneak peak...


Now you will have to wait until Christmas for the rest :)

And as I was saying,  I made my first apple pie on Saturday and although, it doesn't look very pretty, it was delicious!  I was very excited that it tasted good, because I was pretty bummed when I took it out of the oven.  I definitely learned some do's and don'ts for my next apple pie bake! 

Now for our crazy busy Thanksgiving and Wedding week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment