Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cheers to the weekend!

It has been one heck of a long week and its only Wednesday!  Phewww!   I don't think I could even begin to explain how stressful work has been lately.  I'm so excited that it is finally Thanksgiving/Wedding Weekend fun time :)  I'm pretty sure its going to take me till tomorrow afternoon to stop thinking about work but I'm going to try my hardest to forget it all for now. 

I'm so excited to spend time with the family tomorrow!  And of course, we can't forget how much I love the food also!  Another thing that I am so excited about...


Hallmark has their singing snowman back again this year!  My wonderful mother in law got me hooked on these and now I have to get them every year!  And they are a hit with the kids also.  I had went into Hallmark several weeks ago and all they had was a singing snoopy and I didn't want that.  So I will definitely be going to purchase this soon! 

I had a great evening at church and I'm very thankful that the kids behaved fairly well!  We only had 1 melt down between both kids :)  And Bryleigh looked beautiful for the occasion!


We tried on Bryleigh's flower girl dress this evening and she was gorgeous!  I can't wait until Saturday!  She is going to make one super cute flower girl :) Now off to get some cuddle time in with the hubby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment