Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mr. and Mrs.

On Saturday,  we joined in the celebration of marriage of Char and Karlo!  Char is Bryan's cousin and I also knew Char before I even knew Bryan. And I also grew up with Karlo as we attended the same elementary school! We were unable to go to the ceremony because it was in the middle of nap time but we did go to the reception. 

I love being able to dress the kids up and I attempt to take pictures but what can I expect from a 4 year old and a 1 year old.  One is always not looking at the camera!

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3...Finally!


Ha Ha


I wish I could have gotten a better picture of Char's dress because it was so beautiful!  She looked amazing! 
The flash ruined it but you get the drift...a very beautiful bride :)

The kids had so much fun dancing!  When it was time for the Couples first dance, I had to drag Bryleigh off the dance floor screaming.

Too cute!
A dance with Grandpa and Grandma
Our attempt at a family picture!

The girl who caught the bouquet, even gave Bryleigh a flower from it!  But as daddy would say,  you are never getting married :)

Congratulations to the gorgeous couple, Karlo and Char!  Thanks for letting us share in your special day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment