Friday, November 18, 2011

Pictures and Pizza

I had the past several days off because Thursday was picture day at Christian's school and the company that they go through allows for siblings to be photographed too!  I have been looking forward to this as everyone knows that I love getting the kids pictures taken!  So in order to get the right outfits on the kids and Bryleigh's hair in pigtails,  I needed to be home.  So I got the kids all ready and decided that I would take a picture of the kids before we left...


And its a good thing I did because we did not get ANY good pictures of the kids together!  Little miss independent decided she was having nothing of it.  So at least we were able to get Christian's pictures taken!  Bummer :(

Today, I went with Christian's class for their field trip to Pizza Hut!

This had to have been one of their best field trips this year!  Lots to see and touch! 

They each were able to make their own personal pizza's.  Christian even put pepperoni and sausage on his, which he never eats. 

 And he actually ate it too!

They read stories and sang songs while their pizza cooked! 

Us chaperones were able to eat pizza too!  Yumm!  It was a  lot of fun! 

Now time to spend the weekend with the kiddos while the hubby is out to play for a Bachelor Party!  Got lots to do...order our Christmas cards, finish some tutu and hairbow orders, and clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment