Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bribery Pictures

Yes, I did it!  I couldn't help but take some pictures for future bribery reasons! I mean, who could pass up this opportunity....



Bryleigh is quite the queen of being naked these days!  I just can't seem to get her to keep her clothes on!  She says takes all her clothes off, says "potty," and then just sits on the potty for about a minute (without actually going potty), washes her hands, and then refuses to put her diaper and clothes back on.  I'm taking suggestions from those who have ideas on what to do in this situation! 

On another note, while daddy was away, Grandma invited us over for some finger painting fun!  And boy was it messy...






But the finished product turned out cute!

I'm making my first attempt at baking an apple pie right now and it smells delicious!  Now hopefully it will taste as good as it smells!

No comments:

Post a Comment