Saturday, May 19, 2012

A glimpse of Summer

If I could officially call it, I would say that summer has arrived. This past week has been shorts and tank top weather and I am loving every minute of it.  Its almost 90 degrees here today and I hear everyone complaining of the humidity, but not his girl!  This is what I live for each summer!  Daddy is fishing with one of his buddy's today and the kids and I have been outside all morning. 

We met up with my nieces and mom at the park this morning! 










 I was able to get some last minute camping supplies that we need for a our big camping trip next weekend.  And then we came back to our house to have a little KFC picnic! 



Christian also wanted me to share that not only did he learn to write his bike without training wheels this week, he also learned how to start by himself also with out mom or dad having to hold him and give him a push.  That's our little boy, getting so big!!!!


Now Bryleigh is napping and Christian is resting watching cartoons!  The plan for tonight includes more playtime and sun!  I'm also very excited for church tonight as our church is having Ian McCormack back to share his testimony once again. I missed it the last time he was at our church, so I will definitely be going tonight. 

Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love summer and the warm days it was close to 90 here today also, no humidity :)I love the sweet pictures!I hope your service was really blessed!

    ReplyDelete