Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cheap Entertainment

Our library hosts "Family Fun Night" quite often.  Most of the shows are very entertaining to the wee little ones. Others...not so much. You might recall my story several weeks ago about  The Juggler "Mr. Tricks." He was definitely not a show worth seeing.  But tonight, on the other hand was a black light show. It was great!  The kids loved it and I was pretty fascinated as well! I'm sad to say that I don't have any pictures because I'm pretty sure the other families would not have been happy with me if I was taking pictures in the dark theater!  But that was our evening in a nutshell. 

We just got the kids to bed a bit ago and I put together a tutu dress for my great aunt to sent to her great niece.  I actually didn't have to do much work since she picked out all of the supplies and I just had to create! That's okay with me...



It turned out very cute!  The white tulle was sparkly so it adds a bit of "bling" to the dress!  I hope she loves it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sparkles!!!! I know she will Love it :) Great job.

    ReplyDelete