Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another cook out

We are loving the nice summer weather that we have been having!  These are the days that I dream about all winter long...playing outside with the kids on warm nights!  So of course, we have been cooking out every chance we get.  We went over to the in laws tonight for more burgers and brats!  Christian showed his bike riding skills to Grandma and Grandpa, and we were able to have a nice dinner!  And while we were visiting, Grandpa's new toy was delivered...


He traded in the Rolls Royce fixer upper for a nice BMW!  And the kids did not want to leave! 

On another note, I can't believe that my little boy has only 3 more days of 4K left this year.  We have his closing program next Monday and his end of the year picnic is on Wednesday. It makes me so sad that I am going to have a Kindergartner!  How is that even possible? Christian's class theme this year was "Bananas for the Lord"  and as a school tradition, the class makes shirts to wear on their last day. This year, one of Christian's classmate, Angel, her dad is a custom designer and as a gift to his daughter's class, he designed the shirts for all the kids.  Look how talented he is...


Christian is so excited to wear it next Wednesday!  And he received his class picture today also!  What a great group of kids, thankfully, quite a few will be going to the same school as Christian next year so he will have some friends. 

Now this momma is off to bed. On Monday, I started my 4am morning walks around the lake with my mom and I am having a hard time adjusting to my new morning routine! So its off to bed early for me!

1 comment:

  1. Kallie your AWESOME 4 am is early! I love the shirt and school picture. I remember my oldest first day of home school I cried like a baby. I love Grandpa's new toy how fun :) Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete