Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Randoms

This post is rather random but I have all these cute pictures that I need to share so sorry the following post has no clear meaning!

  • I love this weather!  The 70 degree weather that we have been having (not so much the storms that go along with it though.) Although I'm not a huge fan of the rain and storms, we definitely needed it and the other day  I noticed that our  flowers are starting to bloom...

I'm not one that can keep plants in the house because I would forget to water them. But if mother nature can keep my plants outside alive and well, then I'm all for it!

  • We have really been enjoying the sunshine!

  • This little girl, is continuing to give us a run for our money!  I couldn't find Bryleigh in the garage and then I heard a little chuckle and found her in my car...

  • Bryleigh's many sleeping positions (once we actually get her to stay in bed and fall asleep) are just the cutest! 

  • Christian's "birthday" treat was a big hit this morning!  We added the finishing touch to it this morning before we put them in treat bags!  What's a cupcake without a cherry (Trix cereal) on top!


 Kid tested, mother approved :)
  • My friend, Jenna, and I were finally able to coordinate our schedules this morning for a play date while Christian was at school.  We attempted a photo shoot but this is how it went...



Rylan and Mason are just the cutest!  I just love Mason's chubby cheeks!
  • The kids enjoyed some Grandpa and Grandma time tonight!


  • Garage Sale season is finally here!  I love me some garage sales. I was able to find some cheap finds for our camper supplies this morning!  If you know me, you know that my summer hobbies include garage saling! 
Tomorrow we have a fun day planned with some friends which includes the boys fishing and the girls doing what we do best, talking and eating!  

1 comment:

  1. I love Garage Sale's also, you would not believe the things people get rid of here in SO CAL. I love the cute pics especially the one of Bryleigh sleeping LOL to cute :)

    ReplyDelete