Thursday, May 10, 2012

Evening Fun

This afternoon, we enjoyed the sunshine, by taking a long bike ride over to the in laws for dinner!  I was going to suggest a cookout to my hubby when I got home from work but my MIL had already extended the offer for us to come over for a cookout! We love our bike rides so the 25 minute ride was nice.  And there is a nice walking/biking path that leads right to their house!

We watched our foster sisters for a bit and took a walk to the park...



We had chicken and burgers for dinner and after dinner, the kids wanted to take a "swim" in the hot tub. Bryleigh didn't have a swim suit or swim diaper so we let her go in naked.  Nothing cuter than a "nakey baby!" The kids are getting really good at their swimming skills. I'm not sure how to rotate the video so sorry its sideways!


And although I was so full from dinner that I didn't really want to ride our bikes the 25 minutes home, it actually turned out to be quite a nice ride home too!  Hopefully all the fresh air tired the kids out!

1 comment:

  1. How fun what a blessing to have you in laws close by. I love cookout in the summer :) and with a hot tub you can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete