Monday, May 7, 2012

Appreciate your Teachers

Today starts Teacher Appreciation Week!  And I just have to add, I could not be more thankful than I already am for Christian's  wonderful teachers, Mrs Jansen and Mrs. Kreutzer. They are the most kind, caring, patient ladies I know and Christian is so blessed to have them as his teachers. My niece had both of them and soon, Bryleigh will also have these two wonderful ladies.

Christian has thrived this year and I'm amazed how much he enjoys school. Its quite the change a year ago when he was in Preschool when I had to practically force him to go to school.  I will be so sad in several weeks when the school year ends but at least I know that I will still see these two sweet ladies in church and in a year when Bryleigh starts school! God definitely 

That being said,  great teachers cannot go unnoticed, therefore as a way to show our appreciation, we got Mrs. Jansen and Mrs. Kretuzer a little thank you gift.

I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was too cute. A summer survival kit...towel, water bottle, sun screen, snack (trail mix), and a good magazine! 


 And thank you to all the teachers out there.  You are amazing for what you do and really are the starting point in our children's lives!  God Bless you all! 
 
“A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” ---Henry Adams
 
To top off the day, it was another beautiful evening tonight and we enjoyed it with a dinner at my great aunt's house with all my mom's side of the family!  It was great to see every one!





And we really tired these little buggers out, so its bed time for us all! 

1 comment:

  1. WOw what a great gift for the teachers! How very thoughtful of you! I am my kids teacher....does that mean I get a present?LOL I love BRYLEIGH's Minnie mouse outfit!

    ReplyDelete