Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another Good Bye

Today we said good bye to another special person in our lives,  Great Grandma Vi. Although I only had the honor of meeting Great Grandma several times, she was so thoughtful, kind, and always trying to please.  I recall the first time that I met her, she invited us in and right away, she asked, "Do you want some cookies?"  She reminded me a lot like my Great Grandma who passed away when I was very young. Grandma's cookie jar is always the greatest!  She will be greatly missed! 


We had a small remembrance service for her today with close family!  I'm so thankful that I was able to meet this special lady.  Not many people can say that they have met their great grandparents or great great grandparents as Christian and Bryleigh can now look back on! 

On our morning walk, my mom and I were able to see a beautiful sunrise...

 but nothing like the unimaginable beauty Grandpa Bob and Great Grandma Vi are enjoying  in Heaven today! 

1 comment:

  1. I ma sorry your family had another goodbye. You are so right the view from where they are is spectacular! Saying a prayer for your family now.

    ReplyDelete