Wednesday, May 23, 2012

4K Picnic

Christian had his 4K Picnic at school this morning!  Unfortunately, I was unable to attend because I had to work but Christian had tons of family to enjoy the day with!  My mom and dad, Bryan's mom, Bryan and Bryleigh were all able to enjoy the day with Christian!  I'm so thankful that we are surrounded by family and that is one blessing that I will never take for granted!  Although I was unable to be there, I was able to share the special day through pictures...

Bryleigh had just as much fun, if not more, than Christian at the picnic. And she met some friends too!

Last week, Christian was very excited to tell me about the new "scooper" that they put in the sand box. Good thing that we only live 3 blocks away so we can still walk down there to play! 

 They even got to take a ride on the school bus! Although Christian will not be riding the bus next year, it was still fun for him to find out what its like!

  Mr. Bernette, Landon and Raya's dad, even brought one of the fire engines to the picnic!

Real Men carry pink lunch boxes :)











Struttin' her stuff!
It looked like a fun morning! It is official that Christian is on to the next chapter in his school year life!  I'm so proud of how far he has come this year!  He will be always be our baby boy no matter how fast he is growing up :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww I am sorry you had to miss it but I am glad you got lots of pictures. It dose go way to fast:'(

    ReplyDelete