Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Fun

For our usual Friday entertainment of movies at Grandma and Grandpas, we watched Alice and Wonderland.
A former foster child stopped by with his 3 month old daughter and Bryleigh was more excited to play ' baby' than watch movies. And while she played baby, mommy got her baby fix by holding the tiny baby. I don't have any pictures of the baby but here are my baby...





Christian couldn't get enough Grandpa time tonight.  The best $20 ever spend by Grandma and Grandpa was on his building set that he received for Christmas.  Fortunately for this momma, the building set stays at Grandpa and Grandma's so mom doesn't have to face the frustration of attempting to build things that don't work.


Now if only I could talk my hubby into 1 more child...Ha! Highly doubtful considering he wouldn't even look at me while I was holding the baby for fear that the conversation would be brought up. (Or maybe it was because he secretly knows he wants another child also but won't admit it! Ha)




No comments:

Post a Comment