Wednesday, March 7, 2012

On the Up and Up

After several days of feeling under the weather,  we are finally on the up and up!  Christian has continued to complain of a sore neck (aka sore throat) but nothing a little pain reliever can't fix.  He was so upset that he might miss "Pajama Day" at school today but he was feeling good enough that we decided that he would be okay to go. And he sure didn't want to miss having breakfast with Dad and sissy before the start of his "Pajama Day!"


Bryan had to hurry and get the kids ready for school because apparently I did not communicate well enough to him that breakfast was at 8:15 and not the usual 9am dropoff time.  But he made it and Christian was excited to tell me all about his breakfast of donuts with pink frosting.  By the looks of the pictures (that I was so excited Bryan remembered to take for me) the kids at least had a little bit of healthy food.

 I sure miss not being able to be a part of all these fun days at school but I really can't complain because I have a good job with Friday's off.  And I have a great husband that can share in the fun and tell me all about it!  He is such a sweet daddy too because I also forgot to tell him that Christian could bring a pillow and blanket to class today also so when Christian got to school and realized he didn't have his, Bryan ran home to get his too! (Good thing we only live 2 blocks away!)

And Since Bryleigh must have felt left out that she wasn't sick for the past several days, she decided to develop a nice little rash on her bottom this afternoon.  So after a quick visit to the walk in clinic, it has been determined that Bryleigh has yet another yeast infection.  I don't know what to do with this girl between her extremely dry skin on her face that just won't respond to cream (and she won't stop scratching) and her horrible diaper rashes,  she is giving us a run for our money in doctor bills!  Good thing we met our deductible long ago :)  Most often we don't even need to go in for a visit, we can just get prescriptions called into the pharmacy now!

But what would be another fun day in the Keith household without some baby drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment