Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tagged,I'm It


I was tagged by one of my sweet blog friends, Tesha.  I thought it would fun to share some random facts about myself so here it goes...
Game Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2.Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tage poeple to answer the.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
Although I'm going to skip #4 and #5 since the majority of my readers are my family/friends who do not have blog accounts. 
Me at 2 years old
 
11 Random Things about Me
1. I am addicted to caffeine.... I live on coffee and energy drinks.
2. I was born and raised in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. I lived in the same house my entire life. And I will probably always remain here as I love being by my family.
3. I have always hated cooking probably because I'm not good at it.  I have started to test out more recipes and I'm getting better.
4. I graduated high school early and started college and then graduated college in 3.5 years.
5. My sister and I were married on the same day!  We had a double wedding and it was amazing.  (Although her marriage ended in divorce, it was still amazingly right for us at the time.)
6. My all time favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama.
7.I love every movie with Denzel Washington and now Channing Tatum in it.
8. I make and sell little girls tutus, tutu dresses, hair bows and hair clips at Bryleigh's Bowtique
9. My husband has a brain tumor and he uses this excuse for everything!  (You think I'm kidding! Ha Ha)
10. Bryan and I were good friends in high school but didn't start dating until after graduation.  We just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary.
11. We names our daugher, Bryleigh, by combining mine and my husband's names...Bryan and Kallie.


Questions from Tesha:

1.What is your greatest achievement?
 Graduating from college and now my recent acceptance into the Master's of Social Work Program at UW Madision which I start in the fall.

2. If you could give the world a message what would it be?
Cherish every day here on Earth because you never know when it you will meet our maker!

3. What is your DREAM day?
Bryan and I want to renew our vows on our 10 year anniversary on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA where we were engaged with our kiddos present this time!

4.Describe what you think heaven will be like in a few words?
Unimaginably Perfect

5.If you could ask God a question what would you ask?
I know that all the answers in the Bible but I still always wonder why little children must suffer from poverty, abuse, and pain.

6. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
Impatient, Compassionate, undeservingly  blessed

7.When you were a little girl how many kids did you want to have?
I have always wanted 2 children but now that I have 2, I would like 1 more.

8. If you could have picked your name ....what would it be?
I've always liked my name, but my middle name is Amber and I have never liked it.  As a child, I always wanted a middle name like Marie or Ann (the more common names at the time.)
9.When do you pray?
I pray at night but I have short prayers throughout the day.

10.If you could be anybody for one day, who would you be?
I actually do not know.  I'm very much enjoying my life so I don't think I would want to be any one else :)

11. What is your most prized material possession?
I would have to say my house since I love coming home to our own cozy home where I share my life with my wonderful family! And our family pictures, I love looking at our memories that we have made!

1 comment:

  1. HA, THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! I love getting to know you better. It is so cool that you live in the same house all of your life. I am soooo excited to check out the tutus and hair clips. Funny middle name choice mine is Marie. I glad you played it was fun!

    ReplyDelete