Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bows and Bedtime

Its been very low key here the past few days.  Not much to update on.  I've been working late as it must be a full moon month or something because all of my patients have been giving me a run for my money and by the time I get home, I am exhausted! 

We are getting ready for a little weekend getaway and although I really should be packing, I decided to throw a few bows together for Bryleigh.  A girl has to have new bows for a fun trip :)


I also made a new recipe for dinner tonight! Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole from I'm sure you can guess...Pinterest! 

The picture is not mine but it looks just like this!  It was very good.  It was a hit with the kids and they even had seconds.  Of course this earned them some Dairy Queen Blizzards for dessert ;) 

We just finished reading our bed time story and now I really need to get the packing done.  You would think that we are going to be gone for 2 weeks for as much stuff as we need to bring.  And I thought having a baby required a lot of stuff, apparently, a toddler requires just as much stuff! 

Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BOWS AND TUTU'S SOOOO CUTE!!!!
    How do you buy them from Facebook? You are so talented I agree a girl can never have to many. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tesha! If you are interested in any of my creations just let me know by comment or messaging and if I don't still have that product,I can email you pics of similar flowers and such that I can custom make. And I can ship to you through paypal!

    ReplyDelete