Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bring on Spring

I've been feeling a bit better today which I am very happy about. Being crabby and irritated about everything is not much fun :(  So after a much needed afternoon of girl time with my mom and some shopping yesterdat, I was ready for a day with the family today.  I did get a lot of cute summer clothes for the kids from Kohl's yesterday!

I thought for sure that the Daylight Savings Time Spring Forward would definitely get the best of me today, I have done pretty well.  We were only a tiny bit rushed this morning for church but we made it!  And thankfully, there were not many people around us today which actually made it easier to "corral" the kids and keep them happy.  They actually did very well today. 

Bryleigh took her afternoon nap while Christian relaxed on the couch. I was able to get some menu items picked out for this week and a list made out for grocery shopping. Although the grocery shopping will have to wait until tomorrow because we decided to have a cook out with the inlaws this afternoon.  I'm loving this 60+ degree weather and looking forward to more sunshine and higher temps this week. 





I'm loving the weather, but I'm not loving the swampy mess in the yard :) Thus the reason that Bryleigh is without pants in most of her pictures.  Obviously she did not care that the grass was muddy and proceeded to try to run away from mom and fell right in the mess! 

The kids also took advantage of some Grandpa time with his new toy, the Rolls Royce!



And to end the weekend with a bribery picture...

Look at them cute little butts!  Just for the record, Grandma told me to do it!  I blame her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment