Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I think it has hit me...spring fever!  I was all about cleaning today and I think its that last little bit of energy gearing me up for Spring time.  The nice weather and beautiful sunshine has been so nice to the past couple of days.  And it is even supposed to get up into the 40's this week!  So today,  besides leaving the house for the weekly grocery shopping trip, I stayed home all day and cleaned and organized. 

I finished off one of my projects that I have been meaning to finish.  I'm so excited that it turned out and I have already started on my next project which is similar...
I live by my lists so I know this Menu board will help me to be accountable for cooking good dinners every night!  It is also nice that I have been planning weekly menu's and then shop for the items on Sunday's.  Much better than my past routine of shopping twice a month and having my veggies go bad by the time I get to making that recipe! 

 I also did some organizing. I cleaned the kitchen cabinets out and organized all my big gadgets so that I know where everything is. I also found this great idea on Pinterest to store my smarller ribbon and it works out wonderfully!

Bryan made a fun  meal tonight of Chicago dogs and fries!  It was delicious. But of no surprise to us, the kids wouldn't eat them. They do not anything we cook these days! 

We relaxed the rest of the night and had a lot of play time!  


Christian wanted to take pictures but not be in them tonight!  But I do have to give him credit for his spectacular bowling skills...
We have been playing the Wii a lot lately, and the other day he beat me in bowling once again!  That kid sure knows how to bowl!

Now on to another work week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment