Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ash Wednesday

Today was a long, stressful day but this did not stop us from celebrating Ash Wednesday!  Although,  Bryleigh was quite a handful in church tonight!  She really tested my patience.  But how could I not overcome the frustration when this little girl wanted ashes on her forehead...

 She wanted so bad for me to take a picture but she had rubbed all of her ashes off already!  She tried to wipe mine off too but she left a little for me!

You can definitely see the smear mark where she attempted to rub them off!  Tonight began the celebration of lent, leading up my one of my favorite holiday's...Easter!  Although, I may not have been able to actually receive any information from the message tonight (due to my winey, food loving,  little mess of a child) I still know the meaning! 

Now off to spend a little of time with my naughty little boy who decided to play baseball in the house tonight, which resulted in 2 broken picture frames!  (Can you understand why I am having a little bit of a stressful night?)


"Jesus said,“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
---John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment